CES on the Hill, an invitation-only event produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®
, returns to the nation’s capital on April 30. CES on the Hill provides policymakers the opportunity to interact with the technology companies and products that are changing the way we live, work and play. Members of Congress, key Hill staff and DC media will experience the innovative technologies at the center of today’s policy debates.
The event will once again take place in Rayburn House Office Building Cafeteria (RM-B-357). The Rayburn House Office Building is located at the intersection of Independence Avenue and South Capitol Street in Washington, DC.
1. Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-OR) at AT&T
2. Rep. Susan DelBene (D-WA) and CEA President and CEO Gary Shapiro
3. Rep. Scott Peters (D-CA) at ecoATM
4. Rep. Lee Terry (R-NE) at HealthSpot
5. Rep. Judy Chu at Panasonic
6. Reps. Lee Terry (R-NE) and John Conyers (D-MI) at Pandora
7. Rep. Bill Huizenga (R-MI) at Livio
8. Reps. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) and Darrell Issa (R-CA) with CEA President and CEO Gary Shapiro at Aereo
View more photos, videos, and exhibitor highlights from the 2013 CES on the Hill.