Does your company sell or install consumer electronics? Whether you sell via traditional
showroom, over the Web, or through custom installation, your home in CEA begins
with a Retailer/Integrator membership. This membership category includes participation
in any of CEA's divisions, including TechHome, Audio-Video Retailer Division and
others. U.S. or Canada business location is required.
You will need the following information to complete the application:
- General company information, including name, address, phone, email, website, company
description, year started, number of locations, and number of employees
- Primary contact information (the person responsible for managing CEA membership
within your organization)
- Alternate contact information
- Any additional contacts to be included (you can also add individuals at any time
during your membership)
- Member programs of interest
- Parent/subsidiary information (if applicable)
- Membership dues level and billing information [View payment
Determine your annual dues by selecting your company’s annual sales of consumer electronics or related products, services and technologies that interoperate with or enhance a CE device; including installation labor. To ensure accuracy of member dues, CE may ask prospective members to provide supporting documentation. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential.
Annual Dues *Annual
Name of person completing this application:
I understand that companies applying for membership in CEA are subject to its bylaws
and approval by the CEA Executive Board. The information that I have submitted through
this online form is accurate to the best of my knowledge.